Working with Us is Easy
Life is already complicated enough. We want to make your health benefits experience as simple as possible. At
First Health, we look for ways we can help you manage your health and health benefits.
One of the ways we do this is with our paperless network claims process. You'll be happy to know that when you use doctors or hospitals that participate in The First Health® Network, you do not need to file a claim. Your health care professional will file it for you.
We also stress simplicity by offering you a variety of easy ways to work with us.
Busy during the day? That's why we offer day and night
service through our toll-free number. When you become
a member of a health benefits plan that uses First Health,
this number will connect you with a knowledgeable
representative who is prepared to answer your questions.
If your benefits plan has chosen this service, you will
be able to reach us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, using
the toll-free number on your ID card. Our representatives
will help you understand and maximize your benefits.
Calls are greeted by our member services representativesno recordings or prompts, no need to call any other numbers, and no endless round of voice mail.
You can call one toll-free number to:
- Find a network doctor or hospital.
- Obtain general health information.
- Learn more about your coverage.
- Get answers to your claims questions.
The My First Health® Web site contains other useful resources, many of which have been personalized for you:
If you prefer, you can Contact Us using our convenient e-mail form.
- An electronic directory that can search for a doctor or hospital that participates in The First Health® Network.
- Claims status look-up.
- General information about First Health.
- Your specific health plan information.
- Answers to common health-related questions.